PEDIATRIC INSTITUTE (PED.I.) Evaluation & Treatment Center for Children with Developmental & Learning Disorders
Early Intervention Center (E.I.C.)
• Sensory Integration • Craniosacral Therapy • Occupational Therapy • Speech Therapy • Physical Therapy
• Psychological Support • Special Education • Socialization Groups • Parent Consultation • Educational Seminars
35 Chelmou St. • 14565 • Ag. Stefanos, Attica, Greece • ( +30 210 814 2218 • Fax: +30 210 814 5949
If you are concerned that your child...
• is a late walker
• does not touch objects
• does not say many words
• does not listen what you say
• is sensitive to sounds
• gets angry easily and does not cooperate
• does not play with other children
• has difficulties in school
... we can help!
Trust your child to experienced therapists and special educators.
They have high academic education (from the USA, UK & Greece) and many years of clinical experience in
programs and interventions in pediatric rehabilitation in Greece and abroad.
Thorough Assessments and Therapy Programs
by our Interdisciplinary Team
Individual and Group Therapeutic Intervention (at the center & at home)
Speech/Language Therapy -
Oral-Motor and Feeding
Social & Self Care Skills
Consultation with your child's school
Seminars for parents and professionals
Parent counseling (individual and group)
Social Skills Groups
and Treatment (English and Greek)
Sensory Integration Room Assesments.
Seminars in Greece and abroad (information on
Fieldwork I, Clinical
Training and Supervision of Students and